Friday, 27 February 2015
So who's ready to be baptized? Sign up sheet in the narthex and main office area.
Baptism Information Meeting: Learn more about Baptism and how you can take this step of obedience in your spiritual walk in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday March 29th immediately after morning service.
Posted on 02/27/2015 1:20 PM by KWaterfield
Tuesday, 20 January 2015
Purpose: This class is being initiated to fulfill our Elder’s Strategic Plan which calls for enhanced leadership training at Faith Church. This course shall consist of two primary components: (1) theological training and (2) practical leadership training. The theological training shall be designed to give members further grounding in Reformed Theology, while the practical leadership training shall be designed to help develop future leaders for various facets of church life.
Target Audience: This class will be offered annually in the first quarter of each year. It shall be the required training course for ordained officers (elders and deacons) and an open-door elective course for others in leadership positions ...(small groups, Sunday School etc.)
1. Required Reading: John Frame, Salvation Belongs to the Lord: An Introduction to Systematic Theology (Phillipsburg, NJ: P&R) 2006.
2. Attending class lectures: Of the six class lectures, four will be required to pass the course for certification.
3. Final Exam. A final take-home, open book, written text will be given. A passing grade of 75% shall be required for each quiz.
4. A final written project/presentation on one aspect of Reformed theology shall be prepared. (This requirement is for elders only).
5. A certificate of course completion will be given to all who pass the course.
Link to the required textbook:
Posted on 01/20/2015 10:08 AM by KWaterfield