The Food Bank shelves at Jericho Road are running very low. They are requesting donations. Donations may be delivered to the Food Bank Administrative Offices directly during opening hours (9-4pm) or dropped off at the church. The best non-perishable foods to donate are:
- canned beans
- dry beans
- peanut butter, or other nut butters
- rolled oats
- canned fruit in juice, not in light or heavy syrup
- canned vegetables, with no or low-sodium
- low-sodium soups
- canned tuna in water
- canned chicken
- brown rice
- nuts, unsalted
- seeds, unsalted
- shelf stable milk and milk substitutes
- whole grain pasta
- low-sodium pasta sauce
- popcorn kernels (not microwave popcorn)
- canned stews
- unsweetened apple sauce
- whole grain, low-sugar cold cereals
- olive or canola oil
- canned tomatoes
- dried fruits, no sugar added
- chicken, beef and vegetable broths and stock.
Posted on 11/06/2015 7:57 AM by KWaterfield
Celebrated on the last Sunday in October, Reformation Sunday commemorates the Protestant Reformation as well as Martin Luther, who nailed his 95 Theses to the door of Castle Church in Wittenberg, Germany, on October 31, 1517, the eve of All Saints' Day.
Come join us as we celebrate this day with:
- An ethnic potluck after church
- "Highland Games" in the courtyard
- A bearded Gospel men's photo opportunity!
- Wearing plaid to church!
Posted on 10/02/2015 9:06 AM by KWaterfield
The MMKs (Mission Minded Kids) are excited about their biggest service project of the season. This Christmas they want to make a difference in the lives
Once again we look forward to the productions by Live Oak Theatre Company. To purchase tickets visit www.liveoaktheatre.org or call 352-593-0027.
Schedule: We will begin at Faith Church promptly at 9am with prayer for all of our teams. Following, we will divide into several groups in order to serve